This article, published in the November 2014 edition of the NSW Law Society Journal outlines the background, reasoning and implications of the decision in Brookfield Multiplex Ltd v Owners Corporation Strata Plan 61288 & Anor  HCA 36 on apartment owners in New South Wales.
Recent News & Publications
- Access Arrangements In The Time Of COVID: Do You Need To Give Access To Workers Engaged By The Owners Corporation?
- KBL Guide To Voting Using Zoom For Strata Managers
- Are Administrative Fees In By-Laws Valid?
- Keeping of Animals in Strata Schemes – an Ongoing Saga
- I have my draft by-law, what happens next? FAQ’s about the by-law process
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers