On 3 December 2018, the Canberra Times published an article on owners’ legal action over defects with particular focus on Elara apartments as the owners prepare for Federal Court action against the builders’ insurance fund, which could end years of legal wrangling and building disputes over the controversial Bruce development To read the full article, click here.
Recent News & Publications
- What happens if you are an affected lot owner and you don’t challenge the repeal of an exclusive use by-law in time?
- Levies: can contributions be varied?
- Short-Term Rental Accommodation
- Facebook Operators Potentially Liable for Defamatory Third-Party Comments
- Costs in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers