On 3 December 2018, the Canberra Times published an article on owners’ legal action over defects with particular focus on Elara apartments as the owners prepare for Federal Court action against the builders’ insurance fund, which could end years of legal wrangling and building disputes over the controversial Bruce development To read the full article, click here.
Recent News & Publications
- Righting Discrepancies in Strata Plans: What happens when “Shared” Common Property Hot Water Systems are not Used by All Lots?
- NSW Government sets residential developers in its sights
- What is a Qualified Request? If I make a Qualified Request is The Owners Corporation Able to Charge me for the Cost of Organising and Holding the Meeting?
- The Importance of Disclosure
- ACT Inquiry into Building Quality
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers