On 3 December 2018, the Canberra Times published an article on owners’ legal action over defects with particular focus on Elara apartments as the owners prepare for Federal Court action against the builders’ insurance fund, which could end years of legal wrangling and building disputes over the controversial Bruce development To read the full article, click here.
Recent News & Publications
- Can an interim occupation certificate be used for the purpose of determining the completion date of building works?
- Tips and Traps for Strata Managers when Completing and Executing Change of By-Law Documents
- Registering Change of By-laws Electronically
- What happened when a Building was Damaged from the Excavations next Door?
- How do Sections 106 and 108 of the Strata Schemes Management Act Interact?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers