On 3 December 2018, the Canberra Times published an article on owners’ legal action over defects with particular focus on Elara apartments as the owners prepare for Federal Court action against the builders’ insurance fund, which could end years of legal wrangling and building disputes over the controversial Bruce development To read the full article, click here.
Recent News & Publications
- Access Arrangements In The Time Of COVID: Do You Need To Give Access To Workers Engaged By The Owners Corporation?
- KBL Guide To Voting Using Zoom For Strata Managers
- Are Administrative Fees In By-Laws Valid?
- Keeping of Animals in Strata Schemes – an Ongoing Saga
- I have my draft by-law, what happens next? FAQ’s about the by-law process
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers