On 3 December 2018, the Canberra Times published an article on owners’ legal action over defects with particular focus on Elara apartments as the owners prepare for Federal Court action against the builders’ insurance fund, which could end years of legal wrangling and building disputes over the controversial Bruce development To read the full article, click here.
Recent News & Publications
- Electing The Strata Committee: How To Vote For Strata Committee Members
- You Don’t Agree With An NCAT Decision? The Requirements Of An Appeal
- EV Ready – Retrofitting Your Strata Building With EV Charging Infrastructure.
- How To Conduct A Meeting Of The Owners Corporation? Some Tips.
- LSJ Article – When Building Work Is Not Iron Clad
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers