On 28 January 2019, Christopher Kerin was quoted in the Canberra Times in relation to defects in high-rise apartments. To read the full article click here.
Recent News & Publications
- What happens if you are an affected lot owner and you don’t challenge the repeal of an exclusive use by-law in time?
- Levies: can contributions be varied?
- Short-Term Rental Accommodation
- Facebook Operators Potentially Liable for Defamatory Third-Party Comments
- Costs in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers