On 28 January 2019, Christopher Kerin was quoted in the Canberra Times in relation to defects in high-rise apartments. To read the full article click here.
Recent News & Publications
- Private Buildings Cladding Scheme launched in the ACT
- Does a Common Property Memorandum or Exclusive Use By-Law Absolve the Owners Corporation of its Duties Under Section 106 of the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015?
- Understanding the Law, and NCAT Practice and Procedures – Know Your Stuff!
- Exclusive Use By-Law, Strata Plan of Subdivision, Licence or Lease – Which Is Better? Part 1
- Abolition of Paper Certificates of Title
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers