A class action is being mounted against the developers of at least 13 apartment buildings across Canberra for the refund of GST incorrectly charged as part of the purchase price on new residential units. Read more by Katie Burgess.
Recent News & Publications
- Access Arrangements In The Time Of COVID: Do You Need To Give Access To Workers Engaged By The Owners Corporation?
- KBL Guide To Voting Using Zoom For Strata Managers
- Are Administrative Fees In By-Laws Valid?
- Keeping of Animals in Strata Schemes – an Ongoing Saga
- I have my draft by-law, what happens next? FAQ’s about the by-law process
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers