Christopher Kerin recently had Part 1 of his articl published in the April edition of the Law Society Journal. The article covers the recent Home Building Act amendments. Click here to download a copy of the article.
Recent News & Publications
- Spedding v The Owners – Units Plan 3941 (Unit Titles)  ACAT 49
- What Is An Unreasonable Reason To Refuse To Make A By-Law?
- Can An Owners Corporation Add Its Legal Fees For Recovering Unpaid Contributions To The Defaulting Lot Owner’s Ledger?
- Henry Kazar v Italian & Continental Bakery Pty Ltd & Anor  ACTSC 9 (8 February 2008)
- Gracie v The Owners – Units Plan No 3411 & Ors (Unit Titles)  ACAT 3
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers