To read Allison Benson’s article in the October 2016 edition of the Law Society Journal please click this link:
Recent News & Publications
- Righting Discrepancies in Strata Plans: What happens when “Shared” Common Property Hot Water Systems are not Used by All Lots?
- NSW Government sets residential developers in its sights
- What is a Qualified Request? If I make a Qualified Request is The Owners Corporation Able to Charge me for the Cost of Organising and Holding the Meeting?
- The Importance of Disclosure
- ACT Inquiry into Building Quality
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers