The website Sourceable has reviewed the new building defect bond scheme which came into force on 1 January 2018 under the Strata Schemes (Management) Act. Christopher Kerin is quoted in relation to some of the issues surrounding the new scheme. To read more, click here.
Recent News & Publications
- Spedding v The Owners – Units Plan 3941 (Unit Titles)  ACAT 49
- What Is An Unreasonable Reason To Refuse To Make A By-Law?
- Can An Owners Corporation Add Its Legal Fees For Recovering Unpaid Contributions To The Defaulting Lot Owner’s Ledger?
- Henry Kazar v Italian & Continental Bakery Pty Ltd & Anor  ACTSC 9 (8 February 2008)
- Gracie v The Owners – Units Plan No 3411 & Ors (Unit Titles)  ACAT 3
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers