The website Sourceable has reviewed the new building defect bond scheme which came into force on 1 January 2018 under the Strata Schemes (Management) Act. Christopher Kerin is quoted in relation to some of the issues surrounding the new scheme. To read more, click here.
Recent News & Publications
- Access Arrangements In The Time Of COVID: Do You Need To Give Access To Workers Engaged By The Owners Corporation?
- KBL Guide To Voting Using Zoom For Strata Managers
- Are Administrative Fees In By-Laws Valid?
- Keeping of Animals in Strata Schemes – an Ongoing Saga
- I have my draft by-law, what happens next? FAQ’s about the by-law process
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers