Collaborative housing is an umbrella term for housing models that prioritise community-building, affordability, resource-sharing and resident participation. These models are becoming increasingly relevant in a housing market with limited options. Our Allison Benson has co-authored an article on collaborative housing which was first published in the October 2021 edition of the Law Society Journal. You can also read the article here – Benson Apps McGee _Collaborative Housing_October 2021 LSJ PROOF.
Recent News & Publications
- What Are The Principles Applied By The Tribunal In The Re-Allocation Of Unit Entitlements?
- Collaborative Housing: The New Kid on the Block
- What Types Of Documents Must An Owners Corporation Produce Upon Request?
- Functioning during the Initial Period of an Owners Corporation
- Construct NSW Report: What Were The Key Findings? And Are They A Surprise?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers