Collaborative housing is an umbrella term for housing models that prioritise community-building, affordability, resource-sharing and resident participation. These models are becoming increasingly relevant in a housing market with limited options. Our Allison Benson has co-authored an article on collaborative housing which was first published in the October 2021 edition of the Law Society Journal. You can also read the article here – Benson Apps McGee _Collaborative Housing_October 2021 LSJ PROOF.
Recent News & Publications
- Case Note: Brudenall & Anor v The Owners – Units Plan No 202 (Appeal)  ACAT 96
- Case Note: Brudenall v The Owners Corporation of Units Plan No 202 (Unit Titles)  ACAT 113
- Case Note: Rampala v The Owners – Units Plan 1330 (Unit Titles)  ACAT 35
- Obligations in Relation to Mould in Apartments
- Stocker v The Owners – Strata Plan No. 6622 – Minor Renovations, or not?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers