Collaborative housing is an umbrella term for housing models that prioritise community-building, affordability, resource-sharing and resident participation. These models are becoming increasingly relevant in a housing market with limited options. Our Allison Benson has co-authored an article on collaborative housing which was first published in the October 2021 edition of the Law Society Journal. You can also read the article here – Benson Apps McGee _Collaborative Housing_October 2021 LSJ PROOF.
Recent News & Publications
- Electing The Strata Committee: How To Vote For Strata Committee Members
- You Don’t Agree With An NCAT Decision? The Requirements Of An Appeal
- EV Ready – Retrofitting Your Strata Building With EV Charging Infrastructure.
- How To Conduct A Meeting Of The Owners Corporation? Some Tips.
- LSJ Article – When Building Work Is Not Iron Clad
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers