Click to read the article – Plugged Into a Power Struggle
Recent News & Publications
- New Dispute Resolution Scheme under the Building Act 2004
- Spedding v The Owners – Units Plan 3941 (Unit Titles)  ACAT 49
- What Is An Unreasonable Reason To Refuse To Make A By-Law?
- Can An Owners Corporation Add Its Legal Fees For Recovering Unpaid Contributions To The Defaulting Lot Owner’s Ledger?
- Henry Kazar v Italian & Continental Bakery Pty Ltd & Anor  ACTSC 9 (8 February 2008)
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers