As of 22 March 2021, the NSW Land Registry Services will be requiring consolidation or change of by-laws forms, and change of address forms for owners corporations or associations to be lodged electronically through the PEXA service. Amendments to management statements forms and applications for replacement certificates of titles will also have to be lodged electronically in the near future however a date has not yet been announced.

To register documents, you must be a subscriber to PEXA. Kerin Benson Lawyers is a subscriber to PEXA and is experienced in registering documents using PEXA.

Please contact us for more information on our fees to register change of by-laws electronically for you.


Authors: Jasmin H.Singh and Allison Benson