With proposed reforms to NSW strata laws, the property owning landscape within the state could be significantly altered. But will those changes be for better or worse? Angela Young of Australian Property Investor magazine interviews Allison Benson of Kerin Benson Lawyers. To review the article please click below
Recent News & Publications
- Electing The Strata Committee: How To Vote For Strata Committee Members
- You Don’t Agree With An NCAT Decision? The Requirements Of An Appeal
- EV Ready – Retrofitting Your Strata Building With EV Charging Infrastructure.
- How To Conduct A Meeting Of The Owners Corporation? Some Tips.
- LSJ Article – When Building Work Is Not Iron Clad
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers