With proposed reforms to NSW strata laws, the property owning landscape within the state could be significantly altered. But will those changes be for better or worse? Angela Young of Australian Property Investor magazine interviews Allison Benson of Kerin Benson Lawyers. To review the article please click below
Recent News & Publications
- Access Arrangements In The Time Of COVID: Do You Need To Give Access To Workers Engaged By The Owners Corporation?
- KBL Guide To Voting Using Zoom For Strata Managers
- Are Administrative Fees In By-Laws Valid?
- Keeping of Animals in Strata Schemes – an Ongoing Saga
- I have my draft by-law, what happens next? FAQ’s about the by-law process
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers