Across Australia the growth of strata title buildings is continuing. Over the Christmas break NSW residents would have looked on in horror at the structural defect concerns raised at the Opal Tower building in Olympic Park causing an evacuation of the complex. The most important thing you can do to prevent a similar situation is to do your due diligence in three key areas. Read more here.
Recent News & Publications
- Case Note: Brudenall & Anor v The Owners – Units Plan No 202 (Appeal)  ACAT 96
- Case Note: Brudenall v The Owners Corporation of Units Plan No 202 (Unit Titles)  ACAT 113
- Case Note: Rampala v The Owners – Units Plan 1330 (Unit Titles)  ACAT 35
- Obligations in Relation to Mould in Apartments
- Stocker v The Owners – Strata Plan No. 6622 – Minor Renovations, or not?
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers