Across Australia the growth of strata title buildings is continuing. Over the Christmas break NSW residents would have looked on in horror at the structural defect concerns raised at the Opal Tower building in Olympic Park causing an evacuation of the complex. The most important thing you can do to prevent a similar situation is to do your due diligence in three key areas. Read more here.
Recent News & Publications
- What to Expect from Your Strata Manager?
- Can a By-law be Challenged while a Scheme is Under Compulsory Management?
- Latest Australasian Strata Insights Research has been released by City Futures Research Centre
- ACT case note: De Gruchy v The Owners – Units Plan No 3989  ACTSC 65
- Extended public health emergency declaration period
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers