Across Australia the growth of strata title buildings is continuing. Over the Christmas break NSW residents would have looked on in horror at the structural defect concerns raised at the Opal Tower building in Olympic Park causing an evacuation of the complex. The most important thing you can do to prevent a similar situation is to do your due diligence in three key areas. Read more here.
Recent News & Publications
- What Types Of Documents Must An Owners Corporation Produce Upon Request?
- Functioning during the Initial Period of an Owners Corporation
- Construct NSW Report: What Were The Key Findings? And Are They A Surprise?
- Access Arrangements In The Time Of COVID: Do You Need To Give Access To Workers Engaged By The Owners Corporation?
- KBL Guide To Voting Using Zoom For Strata Managers
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers