Across Australia the growth of strata title buildings is continuing. Over the Christmas break NSW residents would have looked on in horror at the structural defect concerns raised at the Opal Tower building in Olympic Park causing an evacuation of the complex. The most important thing you can do to prevent a similar situation is to do your due diligence in three key areas. Read more here.
Recent News & Publications
- Electing The Strata Committee: How To Vote For Strata Committee Members
- You Don’t Agree With An NCAT Decision? The Requirements Of An Appeal
- EV Ready – Retrofitting Your Strata Building With EV Charging Infrastructure.
- How To Conduct A Meeting Of The Owners Corporation? Some Tips.
- LSJ Article – When Building Work Is Not Iron Clad
Sign up for our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for updates, case reviews and news from Kerin Benson Lawyers